Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Healing of Nature 💚🌱


🌳🍀🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳 Every time when my mind starts to spin like crazy and the focus of my brain leaves me breathless and powerless🤯😵 I fall into the most generous hug that I ever knew. Nature. This miracle that occurs only in less than an hour in all my bodies (physical, mental, emotional, dream etc.) is the only way how I am able to survive that madness of human society. The harshness of the city creates a very deep distortion in us, human beings. More than ever we need the Plants amongst us. If we want to stay HUMAN we need to REthink and REcreat fully our living environments which MUST integrating very deep Nature. The energies of the plant world are the NORMAL environment for a human being. These frequencies are keeping the all system in balance and great health. The human being is a part of the very amazing and rich chain of life and is connected to this with all particles of the self (visible and invisible) we are all Part of this Life. The human being is not connected to plastic, any surtogate materials nor even to electrical energy. The Human is living in the "perfect mechanism" which is the physical body. The Temple of the Soul. 🌸 After many diverse Nonphysical experiences I dare to say that we are so blocked and narrowed in our 5 senses that we think that life is only what we see in the 3D environment. The good news is WE can do things that we never imagined as individuals and as a group. The bed news is: We are stuck in 3D persepetion and its killing us. Drawings from my working journals from 2018 🌸 The Healing of the Trees 🌸 Traveling through different Spaces 🌸 Portals 🌸 Frequencies























No comments:

Post a Comment